Friday 12 November 2010

100 is a big number

Today I have reached one of those wonderful milestones in EVE. 100 million skillpoints.

Now those of you who are more eagle eyed will ask "But you should have achieved this ages ago shouldn't you? you are quite old" and you are right. However after the first month of playing I stopped for 9 months and even when I came back I didn't not know about the learning skills for a while (I never ventured to the forums - big mistake!)

So what does 100m SP look like?
Well I have a total of 319 skills:
42 at level 0
23 at level 1
12 at level 2
52 at level 3
82 at level 4
108 at level 5

I make a point of trying to have as many skillbooks in my head as possible as I usually operate out in 0.0 and if I decide to change my course of training, i'd rather have the skillbooks ready than have to make a trip to empire and interrupt whatever it is i'm doing.
This is also handy for any up coming changes to game mechanics, I can simply change my training to take advantage of anything good coming along.
I do the same with my second account but not my third - I'm not planning on putting him into 0.0 anytime soon and his skill sheet looks nice and neat with purely level 4/5 skills.

I can fly 3 races, Caldari Gallente and Winmatar, trained in that order. I don't fly any Amarr.
I do plan on training Amarr one day but I have plenty of skills left in the other three races to last me quite a while plus i'd rather not step on my third account's training which is pure amarr as that would give me less of a reason to have him.

My highest ranked skill at V is Marauders (rank 10) which I trained for this years Alliance Tournament but didn't make the most of as I switched into a Vindicator instead of using the planned Kronos (still sitting in my hangar.)

Lastly, I leave you with a nice little pie chart showing the distribution of my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment