Sunday 12 February 2012

1.3 Billion isk

1.3 Billion isk is a lot of isk to lose in one go, by anyone's standards.
Today Twisted Blaze lost that just in his pod.

During another roam I was taking point in my Cynabal and warped to a red station, Twisted was there at the undock spot in his Scorpion.
I sped towards him, aiming to get behind him and bump him out of range of the Caldari station but to my surprise, he locked and engaged me. He didn't last very long as my friends jumped in and he had no support undock behind him to help.

As usual, I went for the pod after and popped it.

Now who in 0.0 knowingly engages reds while outnumbered when you have a pod worth 1.3b (kb reports 580m isk but the Michi is worth over 700m isk) and doesn't have the experience to get your pod out safely afterwards?
No bubbles were involved and it's easy enough to spam warp your pod out when you're going down.
Poor guy, it'd be interesting to know if that was his best clone though, i'm guessing he has others which are not worth as much but most likely have +5's.

This tops my best pod value to date, my previous was around 600m isk as the person had a mining foreman mindlink.

Tonight we had some great fights including a battle against Legio in HY- where they just kept warping back onto the field time and time again with new ships. It was a fun battle which lasted a good amount of time until their 80 strong friends arrived and we decided they now had too much to fight against. Here is a link to the kills for this engagement.

No comments:

Post a Comment